we specialise in personal data protection law
we support our clients in ensuring full compliance with personal data protection requirements, including those arising from GDPR
personal data protection law (GDPR)
We prepare comprehensive documentation on personal data protection, such as: data protection policies, procedures (retention, clean desk, key, access granting, recruitment procedures, instructions, authorizations, powers of attorney, personal data processing agreements), consent forms, information obligation clauses.
For many years, we have been providing support in this area to actors in the hospitality, TV production, pharmaceuticals, business intelligence, IT sectors as well as commercial companies.
personal data protection areas that we can handle:
- we carry out audits on personal data protection
- we draft templates of personal data processing activities registers and templates of registers of all processing categories
- we draft privacy policies for our clients’ websites
- we provide specialist training sessions in personal data protection topics (classroom-based and on-line)
- we provide substantive support to persons responsible for personal data processing in the client’s organization in their day-to-day work
- we represent our clients before data protection authorities and support them during any inspections
- we support our clients in contacts with data subjects whose data are processed
our personal data protection law experts